The Vault aaS
The Vault as-a-Service (aaS) is an extension of The Vault internal to other projects. The Vault aaS provides staking and liquidity mining features to other projects on the go. Projects can subscribe to this service and integrate their tokens and LPs in few easy steps.
This enable projects create staking and liquidity mining utility for their project without having to build these features from scratch. By this, they can provide staking and liquidity mining features for their tokens while they save time and resources and also get to focus on their core features instead.
The Vault aaS offers projects the following options:
  • Dynamic Liquidity Mining Pools (DLMP)
  • Dynamic Staking Pools (DSP)
  • Fixed Staking Pools (FSP)

How to Create a Pool

Dynamic Liquidity Mining Pools (DLMP)

In few easy steps, projects can deploy liquidity mining pools with dynamic APRs for their tokens, to deploy a DLMP. To create a DLMP for a token, the admin of a project need to do the following:
  1. 1.
    Go to The Vault aaS portal, select the network of interest and login.
  2. 2.
    Select the DLMP option.
  3. 3.
    Enter the smart of your token
  4. 4.
    Select the other token/coin for the LP pair (for BSC, BNB, BUSD and ETNA can be selected and for Polygon, MATIC, USDC and ETNA can be selected).
  5. 5.
    Select or specify the duration of the pool.
  6. 6.
    Enter the total amount of token that would be distributed through out the duration of the pool.

Dynamic Staking Pools (DSP)

DSP are Staking Pools with dynamic APRs, This kind of pool can be self-deployed by any project by taking the following steps:
  1. 1.
    Go to The Vault aaS portal, select the network of interest and login.
  2. 2.
    Select the DSP option.
  3. 3.
    Enter the smart of your token
  4. 4.
    Select or specify the duration of the pool.
  5. 5.
    Enter the total amount of token that would be distributed through out the duration of the pool.

Fixed Staking Pools (FSP)

FSP are Staking Pools with fixed APRs and also a given lockup/expiry time. Like the other pools on The Vault aaS, this type of pool can be self-deployed by any project by taking the following steps:
  1. 1.
    Go to The Vault aaS portal, select the network of interest and login.
  2. 2.
    Select the FSP option.
  3. 3.
    Enter the smart of your token
  4. 4.
    Enter the duration or expiry date of the pool.
  5. 5.
    Enter the fixed APR for the pool.
  6. 6.
    Based on the APR entered and the duration of the pool, the amount of tokens for the rewards is calculated.

Activating a Pool

After doing all the steps above, the pool is then ready for activation. To activate it, the admin need to deposit the amount of tokens specified for reward distribution and then lockup ETNA-BUSD LP or ETNA token. The project can choose either one, the LP or token is locked up for the duration of the pool and 20% is charged as fees. After the pool expires, the remaining 80% of the pool can be withdrawn.
Copy link
On this page
How to Create a Pool
Dynamic Liquidity Mining Pools (DLMP)
Dynamic Staking Pools (DSP)
Fixed Staking Pools (FSP)
Activating a Pool