The Vault is ETNA Network's staking and liquidity mining feature. The feature allows users to stake their ETNA tokens and ETNA NFTs on both BSC and Polygon. It also allows users to farm ETNA tokens by staking LP tokens after providing liquidity on either Pancakeswap or Quickswap.
The Vault is made up of 4 staking vaults, each with a different lockup time and APR. The longer the lockup time, the higher the APR.
The Vault allows stakers to earn up to 60% APR while liquidity miners earn 100% APR.
The staking feature has 4 staking vaults, each vault has a lockup duration and a different staking rewards APR. The longer the lockup, the higher the APR.
BRONZE Vault with lockup duration of 1 day and an APR of 5%. The APR is equivalent to 5.1% APY, with staker compounding ones a day.
SILVER Vault with lockup duration of 30 days and an APR of 20%. The 20% APR is equivalent to 22.1% APY, with staker compounding ones a day.
GOLD Vault with lockup duration of 180 days and an APR of 40%. The 40% APR is equivalent to 49.1% APY, with staker compounding ones a day.
DIAMOND Vault with lockup duration of 365 days and an APR of 60%. The 60% APR is equivalent to 82.1% APY, with staker compounding ones a day.
- 1.You cannot unstake before the lockup duration expires.
- 2.If you are already staking in a vault, you can always stake additional tokens. Note that staking additional tokens to the same vault will restart the lockup duration.
- 3.Yields accumulated can be compounded manually, anytime by using the restake button; this action does not reset the lockup duration.
- 4.Yields can be withdrawn anytime by using the withdraw button; this does not reset the lockup duration.
- 5.After lockup duration expires, stakers can continue to stake and keep enjoying the APR of the vault.
- 6.After lockup duration expires, tokens can be unstaked partially or in whole. If user unstakes part, the lockup resets for the remainder.
The vault allows users to stake ETNA Native NFTs. Stakers of NFTs earn tokens as rewards. The NFT staking feature is just one vault for each NFT class and has minimal lockup. With further developments, this feature will also include the NFT rental and scholarship mechanism. Unlike the NFT staking feature of other platforms, the vault has several advantage.
- 1.Stakers are able to stake multiple NFTs with the same smartcontract address in a single transaction.
- 2.Users are able to unstake all or part of the staked NFTs in one transaction.
- 3.NFT staking does not have a time lock.
- 4.Stakers can withdraw yield anytime.
- 5.More features will be adding with NFT rent and scholarship integrated.
ETNA’s liquidity mining feature gives liquidity providers great yields in ETNA. The current APR for liquidity mining is 100%. This feature allows users to mine ETNA Token on both Binance Smart Chain and Polygon.
For Binance smart chain, ETNA liquidity pairs are added on Pancakeswap while on Polygon, ETNA Liquidity pairs are added on Quickswap.
Pairs supported on BSC are ETNA — BNB and ETNA — BUSD.
The pairs supported on Polygon are ETNA — MATIC and ETNA — USDC.
After liquidity has been added on either network, the user then needs to stake the LP tokens obtained in the Liquidity mining feature.
- 1.There is no lockup duration for liquidity mining.
- 2.Miners can add more liquidity or remove liquidity at any time.
- 3.Yields can be withdrawn at any time.
- 4.Yields withdrawn within the first 24hrs attracts a tax of 10%, tax on yield is 0% after 24hrs.
NOTE: The APRs for the staking pools and the liquidity mining feature are reviewed every quarter and updated if required.
With further development, the vault will have more features and will also support staking of tokens and NFTs from other projects.