ETNA Token - Governance
ETNA Token is the network's utility and governance token. It is a multi-utility token, with the following main use cases.
- 1.Preferred asset used in DeBank, ETNA Network's lending/borrowing platform. When ETNA token is used as collateral, loans taken are interest free.
- 2.Medium for trading NFTs on ETNA Network's marketplace and the only currency used in purchasing generation "The Void" NFT game assets. It is also a store of value for these class of NFTs.
- 3.Rewards token for ETNA token, NFTs Stakers and liquidity Providers (miners).
- 4.BBT trading feature membership tier system uses an ETNA-metrics mechanism. The membership level of a broker is dependent on the ratio of ETNA held to other assets in the broker's wallet.
- 5.Decentralized membership mechanism within ETNA Wallet. Holders of a minimum required amount of ETNA tokens unlock additional features.
- 6.To access ETNA's play-to-earn/metaverse, players are required to hold a minimum amount of ETNA tokens.
- 7.As ETNA Network/Game gradually shift to becoming a decentralized ecosystem, ETNA token holders will have governance and voting rights. They will be able to vote on vital decisions made within the project.
It is clear that ETNA tokens have so many utility within the ecosystem and in just a matter of time, all these features and use cases will be realized.
The following is a breakdown of ETNA token's supply and distribution.
- Team’s allocation is locked for 2 years, 5% emission quarterly after 2 years.
- Partnership and development fund is locked up. Max. of 10% can be emitted at a time and on community vote
- Foundation allocation is locked. Committee is set and community votes for any unlock